SSE 4M stands for Master in Marketing and Media Management (4M) at Stockholm School of Economics. It is a two-year program leading to a Master of Science degree in business and economics. The first generation of 4M students started in the program in August 2009.
More information on the SSE 4M program can be found here.
For experiences from the first year of the program, take a look at the following blog posts:
- A Year I’ll Never Forget by Pierre Jarméus
- 4M Recap by Vanessa Meyer
- SSE 4M + SASSE by Julie Miller
- I have so many questions! by Riikka Murto
- Creativity Turns Theory Into Practice by Marcus Holst
- Teacher’s notes from faculty members Henrik Angdal, Henrik Sjödin and Per Andersson
This blog was initiated by three SSE 4M students (Lisa Enckell, Eleni Miliou and Riikka Murto). During their first semester at SSE they were constantly impressed by the creativity, intelligence and enthusiasm of their classmates, and wanted to create a platform for everyone to share their thoughts, ideas and experiences.
Please let us know if you have any comments, thoughts or ideas to share with us.