Have you been admitted to the MSc program with specialization in Marketing and Media Management? Congratulations!
To welcome the new generation of 4M students, we – the current Marketing and Media Management students at SSE – are hosting a theme week in this blog. During the coming week we will be blogging about our experiences during the year that has passed. This will hopefully serve as a sneak peek to what you will be doing next year! So stay tuned…
In addition to keeping an eye on this blog, you might also want to join this Facebook group, a meeting place for newly admitted MSc students.
If you have any questions about studying marketing at SSE, just post them in the comments. We will do our best to answer.
Edit: Here are links for the blog posts published during the theme week:
- A Year I’ll Never Forget by Pierre Jarméus
- 4M Recap by Vanessa Meyer
- SSE 4M + SASSE by Julie Miller
- I have so many questions! by Riikka Murto
- Creativity Turns Theory Into Practice by Marcus Holst
- Teacher’s notes from faculty members Henrik Angdal, Henrik Sjödin and Per Andersson